Carrie Bickmore is set to make an imminent return to The Project desk after moving to London

She’s back! Carrie Bickmore is set to make an imminent return to The Project desk after moving to London with her family

The Project host Carrie Bickmore is set to return to the Channel 10 show next week, a new report has claimed. 

According to The Herald Sun, the 41-year-old will be back in the show’s Melbourne studio on Monday and back on screen. 

It comes after Carrie enjoyed an extended break from the show and moved to the UK in April with her partner Chris Walker and their kids.

She's back! Carrie Bickmore is set to make an imminent return to The Project desk after moving to London with her family. According to a new report, she's back on screen on Monday

She’s back! Carrie Bickmore is set to make an imminent return to The Project desk after moving to London with her family. According to a new report, she’s back on screen on Monday

Carrie revealed her grand plans to move overseas with partner Chris Walker and their children in March.

‘In April I’m going to be taking a few months off The Project desk. Chris and I and the kids are heading off on a family adventure together.’

‘We’ve been wanting to do it for a while but for lots of reasons the timing hasn’t been right, but we figure it’s never going to be the perfect time to go.

Carrie revealed her grand plans to move overseas with partner Chris Walker and their children in March. They moved overseas in April

Carrie revealed her grand plans to move overseas with partner Chris Walker and their children in March. They moved overseas in April

‘It’s something we really want to do before my son starts his final years at school so we’re doing term two in the UK. So I will be off for a couple of months.’

Carrie also said she had been inspired by The Project panellist Kate Langbroek, 56, who spent two years living in Bologna, Italy, with her family.

It comes after her TV executive partner was officially let off the hook after he was caught with his trousers down on a company Skype call in May.

The executive producer of comedy show The Weekly, stripped naked in front of shocked ABC staff after he thought he’d left a video conference on May 17.

'It's something we really want to do before my son starts his final years at school so we're doing term two in the UK. So I will be off for a couple of months.' Pictured abroad

‘It’s something we really want to do before my son starts his final years at school so we’re doing term two in the UK. So I will be off for a couple of months.’ Pictured abroad

While the gaffe led to an avalanche of embarrassing headlines for the ABC, Walker is ‘unlikely to face serious sanctions’, according to The Australian.

The public broadcaster reportedly took the incident ‘seriously’ but managers say the steps already taken will ‘probably’ be the end of the matter.

An insider told the newspaper: ‘It was a genuine mistake. Obviously, the ABC is taking it seriously if people were traumatised.

‘But if serious action was taken against Chris Walker for an accidental flash, there’d also be an outcry.’

The ABC has since offered counselling to staffers who witnessed the incident, The Herald Sun reported.

It comes after her TV executive partner was officially let off the hook after he was caught with his trousers down on a company Skype call in May

It comes after her TV executive partner was officially let off the hook after he was caught with his trousers down on a company Skype call in May

Advertisement

Leave a Comment