New York, Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Mobile Gaming Market: Trends, Competitive Intelligence and Sizing” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377611/? utm_source=GNW
Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2022 to 2027. The revenue forecast for this period is segmented on the basis of device type, genre, system operation, end user and geography.
Market values have been estimated based on the total revenues of mobile game developers. Mobile game publishers can derive revenue from games through various processes.
Game monetization methods vary, especially between different genres or platforms. Revenue benefits developers, copyright holders, and other stakeholders. Some important revenue streams for video game publishers include retail purchases, digital distribution, subscription models, microtransactions, downloadable content, player trading, and advertising.
The report also highlights key trends and challenges affecting the market and vendor landscape. The report estimates the global mobile games market in 2021 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2027.
The report includes:
– A brief general overview of the global mobile games market
– Global market trend analyses, with historic market revenue (sales figures) for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2027
– Understanding of upcoming market opportunities and emerging technologies in the mobile gaming industry, and areas of focus to forecast this market across various segments and sub-segments
– Estimation of the real market size and revenue forecast for the global mobile games market in millions of dollars, and analysis of the corresponding market share by type of device, operating system, gender, end user and region
– Coverage of technological, economic and business considerations of the global mobile gaming technology market, with analysis and growth forecast to 2027
– Overview of the parent mobile games market vis-à-vis the global electronic games and software market and its components along with game business models
– Review of industry trends and recent key developments in the global mobile games market
Mobile gaming has come a long way since 1994 when an early version of Tetris was released on the Hagenuk MT-2000. Mobile gaming is a multi-billion dollar industry. the global mobile games market was valued at $REDACTED in 2021.
It is estimated that consumers around the world spend approximately DELETED hours per year playing games.
In this report, the global mobile games market is segmented on the basis of device type, operating system, genre, business model, end users and geography. The device type segment is categorized into mobile devices, handheld consoles and others.
Among device types, the mobile device segment dominates the global mobile gaming market; this segment was valued at $REDACTED in 2021. The mobile devices segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of %REDACTED over the forecast period to reach $REDACTED by 2027.
Based on the operating system, the mobile games market is segmented into Android and iOS. The iOS operating system held the largest global market value of $REMOVED in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of %REMOVED through 2027.
By geography, the mobile gaming market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The Asia-Pacific region is currently the most dominant market for the global mobile gaming market.
In 2021, the total revenue of the Asia-Pacific mobile games market reached $REMOVED, representing a % REMOVED share of the global mobile games market. – Pacific Market.
After Asia-Pacific, North America Mobile Games Market was valued at $REDACTED in 2021, and this market is expected to grow at a CAGR of %REDACTED to reach $REDACTED in 2027.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377611/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.