Albany NY, United States, May 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global market for lipids is making continuous strides from the growing sales of cosmeceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, and nutraceuticals that contain lipid-based formulations. A bevy of applications in the food & beverages industry worldwide has been propelling growth prospects for lipids market. A study by TMR projects the lipids market to exceed US$ 29.9 Bn by the end of 2031.
A granular assessment of the emerging avenues for players in the lipids market found that lipid-based drug delivery systems have opened up a new frontier. Numerous players are garnering revenue gains from the adoption of range of functional lipids in nutraceuticals for the management of chronic diseases. Ongoing research studies on solid lipid nanoparticles and nanostructured lipid carriers are likely to pave the way to innovative products in the lipids market.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=57627
The study has found that over the years a growing body of research on nannochloropsis-derived lipids are focusing on unlocking vast avenue in the lipids market. The growing use of lipid-based drug delivery systems notably in nutraceuticals is spurring growth opportunities in lipids market. Their popularity is expected to increase owing to advantages of higher biocompatibility and versatility.
Key Findings of Lipids Market Study
- Demand in Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals Industries Steering Sales: Rise in demand for cosmetics and pharmaceuticals has been expanding profitable avenues for players in the lipids market. Lipid formulations have been widely utilized in omega-3, phytosterols, and conjugated linoleic acids as carriers for delivery systems used in these industries. Especially in developed nations, the product sales have risen to meet the growing demand for customized lipid products in the pharmaceutical industries. A wide range of cosmeceuticals are employing lipids to improve the functionality of skin care formulations.
- Use in Nutraceuticals to Create Incredible Growth Opportunities: Growing awareness about the benefits of nutraceuticals pivots a vast avenue in the lipids market. Rise in demand for functional lipids for the manufacture of omega-3, phytosterols, and conjugated linoleic acids has been propelling revenue growth. However, there seems to be paucity of multidimensional and international research on the same, thus acting as a key impediment to the lipids market growth. Players are expected to unlock new avenues from growing popularity of glycerophospholipid supplementation.
- Growing R&D Investments on Glycerophospholipids to Spur Commercialization: The utilization of glycerophospholipids has risen in food emulsifiers and surface active agents. The demand for nannochloropsis-derived lipids has risen, creating massive lucrative avenues. The growing demand for terrestrial and aquatic animal feed has been offering value-grab opportunities for players in the lipids market.
Get covid 19 Analysis – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=57627
Lipids Market: Key Drivers
- Strides being made by nutraceuticals and cosmeceuticals has been expanding the outlook of the lipids market. In particular, rise in demand for personal care products has spurred the market prospects of lipids which form a major ingredient in the emulsion.
- Extensive R&D on utilizing new sources of lipids for pharmaceuticals has catalyzed the expansion of the market. Growing inclination toward healthy lifestyle has been boosting the prospects.
Request a Sample – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=57627
Lipids Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- Asia Pacific held a major share of the global lipids market—accounting for 43.7% in 2021. India and China are lucrative markets. Strides being made in nutraceuticals industry and growing production of pharmaceuticals are expanding lucrative avenues in the regional market.
- North America market is projected to gain shares by the end of the forecast period. Steady adoption of lipids in pharmaceutical and cosmeceutical industries has helped the regional market to gain prominence.
Make an Inquiry Before Buying- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=57627
Lipids Market: Key Players
Most of the top players are geared toward capturing revenues from the demand for nutraceuticals that utilize lipid formulations. Some of the key players are Lipoid GmbH, Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Matreya Llc, Chemi SPA, Cayman Chemical Company, Avanti Polar Lipids Inc., Abitec Corporation, NOF Corporation, Stepan Company, Merck Millipore Limited, and Archer Daniels Midland Company.
Global Lipids Market: Segmentation
Global Lipids Market, by Product Type
- Fatty Acids
Global Lipids Market, by Application
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
Chemicals & Materials Industry battles Tangible Impact of Economic and Cultural changes, Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals & Materials:
Fertilizer Catalyst Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/fertilizer-catalyst-market.html
Glass Manufacturing Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/glass-manufacturing-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing market research reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453