DUBLIN, June 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “United States Built-In Kitchen Appliances Market by Product Type (Inset Ranges, Built-In Range Hoods, Built-In Cooktops, Built-In Dishwashers, Others), by Distribution Channel, by Region, by The report “Top 10 Leading States, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2027” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The US Fitted Kitchens Market was valued at $6,957.25 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a stable CAGR of 5.12% to reach a value of $9,319.40 million by 2027.
Rapid urbanization and increasing consumer disposable income allow them to invest in a quality lifestyle. In addition, the growing popularity of frozen and ready-to-eat food products and high demand for building smart kitchens among consumers is expected to accelerate the demand for the US fitted kitchen market over the next five years.
Due to the increase in employment opportunities and empowerment of women, there is a significant increase in the number of working women. There is a high demand for fitted kitchens from working women as it saves a lot of time and effort in cooking and cleaning kitchen appliances. Plus, they allow the consumer to work quickly and efficiently without creating a mess in the kitchen while cooking.
The market players are coming up with innovative and aesthetically pleasing kitchen appliances according to the needs and space of the customers to give a superior look to the kitchen spaces. However, the high taxes and duties and the steady rise in the price of raw materials may hamper the growth of the integrated kitchen appliances market in the United States during the forecast period.
Based on product type, the market is fragmented into categories such as built-in cookers, built-in hobs, built-in range hoods, dishwashers, refrigerators, ovens/microwaves, and others. The others segment is further divided into barbecue grills, coffee machines and beverage centers.
Integrated ranges dominated the market in 2021 with a market share of 21.65% of the overall market share and are expected to maintain their dominance over the next five years. Slide-in cookers are in great demand among consumers because they are very convenient to cook food in relatively less time than the traditional method and have storage space to store things.
Goal of the study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the market size of the Integrated Kitchen Appliances market in the United States from 2017 to 2021.
- Estimate and forecast the market size of Integrated Kitchen Appliances Market in United States from 2022 to 2027 and the growth rate till 2027.
- To classify and forecast the United States Integrated Kitchen Appliances Market based on product type, distribution channel, region, top 10 major states, and competitive landscape.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in United States Built-in Kitchen Appliances Market.
- Identify drivers and challenges in the United States Integrated Kitchen Appliances Market.
- Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in United States Built-in Kitchen Appliances Market.
- Identify and analyze the profile of the main players operating in United States Built-in Kitchen Appliances Market.
- Identify the main sustainable strategies adopted by market players in United States Built-in Kitchen Appliances Market.
Some of the major players operating in United States Integrated Kitchen Appliances Market
- Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
- Whirlpool Corporation
- LG Electronics UNITED STATESInc.
- Haier US Appliance Solutions, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- Danby Products Limited
- Panasonic Company
- AB Electrolux
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- ATL International LLC (Royal Philips NV)
Main topics covered:
1. Product introduction
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the United States Integrated Kitchen Appliances Market
5. Voice of the customer
5.1. Factors Influencing Buying Decisions
5.2. Brand awareness
5.3. Challenges encountered by the client
5.4. Preferred distribution channel
6. United States Integrated Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
6.1. Market size and forecast
6.1.1. By value and volume
6.2. Market share and forecasts
6.2.1. By product type (built-in cookers, built-in hoods, built-in hobs, built-in dishwashers, built-in refrigerators, built-in ovens and microwaves and others (coffee maker, barbecue grill, beverage center, etc.)
6.2.2. By distribution channel (contract sales, exclusive stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets and online channels)
6.2.3. By company (2021)
6.2.4. By Region (South, West, Centre-West, North-East)
6.3. Market map (by product type, by distribution channel and by region)
7. United States Integrated Ranges Market Outlook
7.1. Market size and forecast
7.1.1. By value and volume
7.2. Market share and forecasts
7.2.1. By product type
7.2.2. By distribution channel
8. United States Hoods Market Outlook
8.1. Market size and forecast
8.1.1. By value and volume
8.2. Market share and forecasts
8.2.1. By product type
8.2.2. By distribution channel
9. United States Built-in Cooktop Market Outlook
9.1. Market size and forecast
9.1.1. By value and volume
9.2. Market share and forecasts
9.2.1. By product type
9.2.2. By distribution channel
10. United States Built-In Dishwasher Market Outlook
10.1. Market size and forecast
10.1.1. By value and volume
10.2. Market share and forecasts
10.2.1. By distribution channel
11. United States Built-In Refrigerator Market Outlook
11.1. Market size and forecast
11.1.1. By value and volume
11.2. Market share and forecasts
11.2.1. By product type
11.2.2. By distribution channel
12. United States Built-In Ovens and Microwaves Market Outlook
12.1. Market size and forecast
12.1.1. By value and volume
12.2. Market share and forecasts
12.2.1. By product type
12.2.2. By distribution channel
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market trends and developments
15. SWOT Analysis (for Top 5 Companies)
16. Policy and regulatory landscape
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pfscys
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets