Developer South Oak Co has released Traffic in Sight, a new addon that brings several low-level traffic hazards such as hot air balloons, gliders, drones, and helicopters to the skies of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The real world sky is full of different types of traffic hazards and it is highly likely that air traffic control does not have radio contact with many of them, so it is up to the pilot to identify these hazards visually to avoid an airborne collision.
Currently, only the Northeastern United States is covered, but other regions are expected to follow soon.
You can buy Traffic in Sight – North East USA from SimMarket for €6.99 (excl. VAT) here.
- Multiple types of traffic hazards including drones, helicopters, hot air balloons, hang gliders, gliders, powered paragliders and aerobatic planes
- Dynamic and extensive low-level traffic coverage for all areas of North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, West Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine
- All traffic models are fully animated and flying
- Traffic varies in altitude from the surface up to 6,000 feet with random flight paths
- All traffic is fully crash enabled and will cause damage to your plane with crash mode enabled
- Night lighting on all helicopters and aerobatic aircraft
- LOD optimization has minimal impact on simulator frame rates