From January 32023, Elon Musk was the richest man in the United States, with an estimated net worth of US$146.5 billion, followed by Warren Buffett (#2, $107.6 billion), Jeff Bezos (#3, $107.3 billion); and Bill Gates (#4, $103.3 billion).
Larry Ellison is the fifth richest person in the United States, with 102.4 billion dollars. Steve Ballmer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $78.5 billion, followed by Larry Page with $77.3 billion. Michael Bloomberg is ranked 8th with a net worth of $76.8 billion. Sergey Brin (74.2 billion dollars) occupied the 9th position among the 10 richest people in the United States.
THE 2023 USA BILLIONAIRE LIST
- Elon Musk: $146.5 billion
- Warren Buffet: $107.6 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $107.3 billion
- Bill Gates: $103.3 billion
- Larry Ellison: $102.4 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $78.5 billion
- Larry Page: $77.3 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Sergei Brin: $74.2 billion
- Jim Walton: $60.8 billion
- Rob Walton: $59.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $58.6 billion
- Charles Koch: $58.2 billion
- Julia Koch and her family: $58.2 billion
- Michael Dell: $52.3 billion
- Phil Knight and his family: $45.0 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $43.8 billion
- John Mars: $38.7 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.7 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $33.5 trillion
- Miriam Adelson and her family: $31.5 billion
- Ken Griffin: $31.3 billion
- Jeff Yass: $30.0 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Harold Hamm and his family: $27.0 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $24.9 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $24.6 billion
Have you read it?
The 20 most travel-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
Top 10 most popular luxury brands in the world in 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who are the richest sports owners in the world, 2023?
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow the headlines from CEOWORLD magazine on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitterand Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media inquiries, please contact: email@example.com