Here are all the details on where you can watch San Lorenzo vs. Boca Juniors on US TV and via legal streaming:
|WHO||San Lorenzo vs Boca Juniors|
|WHAT||Argentine First Division|
|WHEN||2:30 p.m. ET / 11:30 a.m. PT • Saturday, July 9, 2022|
|WHERE||Paramount+ and Fanatic|
|FREE TRY||WATCH NOW|
Paramount+ is now running a 7-day free trial promotion for new subscribers, giving fans the chance to watch a ton of Argentine Primera football (and other content) for free.
After the 7-day trial, Paramount+ is only $4.99 per month.
Paramount+ offers more than 2,000 live games each year. In addition to the Primera División, the extensive football property portfolio also includes Serie A, Coppa Italia, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Conference League, NWSL; The feminine cut; Concacaf national team competitions (Men’s World Cup Qualifiers, Women’s World Cup Qualifiers, Men’s Nations League and Women’s Nations League); the Brasileirao; and AFC competitions (AFC Asian Qualifiers – Road to Qatar, AFC Champions League, AFC Women’s Asian Cup and AFC Asian Cup).
Paramount+ includes exclusive original programs such as Bad, Star Trek Strange New Worlds, Picard Star Trek, The good fightand The stallas well as films including A Quiet Place Part II, Infinite and more. You can also stream CBSN (CBS News), CBS Sports HQ, and ET Live, plus — with the Premium plan — your local CBS network.
Paramount+ is available on PC or Mac as well as Roku, iPhone and Android phones, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, PlayStation 4, Samsung smart TV, Vizio and XBOX One.
Courtesy of World Soccer Talk, download a free copy of The Ultimate Soccer TV And Streaming Guide, which contains details on where to watch all the leagues around the world on US TV and streaming.
To find out when soccer matches are happening, download the free Soccer TV Schedules app which includes listings of all live soccer matches available in the United States (available on Apple iOS devices and Android devices).
Here are the steps to sign up for your free 7-day trial at Paramount+:
1. After clicking the “Try for Free” button, you will see the following page which explains the two choices you will find. Click “Continue” to be presented with options:
2. Choose between “Limited Ads” or “Free Commercial” option. If you want to save more than 15% with an annual plan, check the box. Then press “Continue” to continue.
3. Next, you will need to create a free Paramount+ account:
4. Enter your details and click “Continue” to proceed to the next step.
5. The following page explains the 7-day free trial:
6. Enter your payment information, then click “Start Paramount+” to begin your free trial.
Photo credit: Getty Images